Thursday, February 10, 2011

As promised

Another blog people. Ok. Everything at Castlehouse is all in motion. Got a couple of sessions tonight. Check out the ustream from yesterday I completed. I basically talked about the Oscar Synth which is very dope. The next synth I'm going t cover is the Wasp. A ribbon controlled synth, kinda like the first Monotron. (For those that don't know,, Korg created this mini synth called the Monotron that is ribbon controlled. Aside from that and seeing GB celebrate (I dread that) I'm finally wrapping up The S.I.R.E mixtape. Its gonna be fresh and I'm just finishing different plans and routes to take it t the next.

Big ups to Iself Devine that is gonna be releasing some heat soon. Another shot out to the Fam, Castlehouse Worldwide Staff, and my music teacher. I was really nervous doing the ustream but it is allgood. Another V.S. tonight so hopefully we will place more video content. Yo check out Bishop Lamonts new video called faded featuring Nate Dogg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjPr1zqzDIc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Aside from that, im back to the lab. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment