Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Late night again

Hey guys check out this session from yesterday. King and Kison in the lab working on a banger...I was on my custom King Bass playing over a sample and live programmed drums. If u need to contact me regarding questions just drop a line on the blog. We were dead tired but that vampire shift in the words of my uncles in Ohio are a MUG. Once an idea gets going it overrides everything. Our plan is simple, complete good music in every genre and I mean every one to create great rappor. (If that word is spelled wrong forgive me) (Jacques hit me up bro) lol.
I'm constantly trying to add and subtract components to and away from the lab to do something different. Components may be physical or mental. But definitely check out the vid and Kison is singing a great idea that fits for a Castlehouse Worldwide LLC type of situation. Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment