Saturday, August 13, 2011

NEW KING KARNOV/LORD HAVE MERCY TLIST CAPSULE & ROY AYERS DOCUMENTARY STORY/SUBMISSION



Hello people, got something to hold you guys over til the next placement. Before I start, check out our company logo for Castlehouse Worldwide LLC.



Feel free to check out the new website, which is under construction, WWW.CASTLEHOUSEWORLDWIDE.COM

Now, what in the *(&&^ is a T-List, well, hmm.

Its exactly how it sounds, lol. Yeah, well, talking to Lord Have, he has this thing called a T list, as in (TLIF-list) or aka (Thank Lord its Free), in the future, the T-List will mean, (Thank Lord its Friday).NOTE:, (IM NOT SCREAMING, ITS A DISCLAIMER) THE TLIST IS A LIST OF RUFF DRAFT SONGS THAT ARE RELEASED, SOME WILL BE MIXED AND SOME WILL BE RAW INGREDIENTS, OK? IF ITS NOT MIXED, PLEASE,,,,,IIIII KNOWWW, LOL,,,,. I say capsules, because up till the release, of the Castlehouse Project, named "The S.I.R.E, I will be working on getting you guys these things called capsules. Its, just me giving you guys a zip folder full of great goodies. Each week,,, very very soon, me and the staff at Castlehouse Worldwide will be making sure that you will be getting good music and ,,ahem other stuff in these capsules. A good dose right. This hybrid dose, is will be more less a ruff, and when I say a ruff, im saying ruff draft like brillo pad on a practice sheet of architect paper.

Ok so the name of the song is called, its in the game, and Lord Have just let us know briefly, how he feels about some things on his mind, and want us to know,, i mean obviously. I did the track then gave him some ideas, "Hey, Lord Have, just talk about how you feel, Idk just be you" and he did.

Hope you like it people. I mean cmon, I Know its ruff. lol

and once again contact me or P. Yutaka if you have questions: contact@kingkarnov.com, or paulyutaka@gmail.com. Studio email is Castlehouseworldwide@gmail.com.

LINK:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21542760/LORD%20HAVE%20MERCY%3AKING%20KARNOV%20T%20LIST%20CAPSULE.zip








Also check out the Roy Ayers site if you have not already, as I have tweeted earlier a couple of weeks ago. Hes coming out with a documentary, and I was asked from a Castlehouse staff worker, and a reliable source to submit for the documentary, and out of 100's of individuals I was one fortunate entity to get picked with a selection. Thanks to the Great, Roy Ayers, and the people at the documentary:

Below is the link for that:

http://royayersproject.com/2011/08/beat-submission-king-karnov/



Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment